CHANGING LABOUR MARKET
Under influence of demographic, economic and cultural developments the labour market will continue to change significantly in the coming years. An ongoing shift in the way we think about work, income, leisure time, care, housing and learning has a major impact on the use of (temporary) professionals.
WISHES OF EMPLOYEES
Employees, whether or not externally hired, have personal wishes. How do you combine flexibility with compliance?
TThe costs of attracting, developing and binding the workflow can be structurally lowered by making effective use of smart staffing methods. We advise organisations in the field of strategic personnel planning, purchase of personnel services and recruitment & selection processes. Our clients book considerable cost savings thanks to our expertise in the applicable legal regulations and the risks involved in staff hiring.
- The labour market is undergoing structural change
- The costs of temporary and fixed personnel can be reduced while efficiency can be improved further
- The need for control over legal demands and risks increases
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT …
- the labour market and the latest developments,
- legal demands and risks for you as employer or employee,
- costs of personnel and hiring,
- redevelopment of HR processes,
… then contact one of our consultants.